Models 203 and 209 (C-Class and CLK-Class)
Reset Service Indicator
1. Insert key into ignition, switch to position “1“.
2. Press buttons or repeatedly until the mileage is displayed within the Multifunction display.
3. Press cluster illumination button (1) 3 times in short succession. The battery voltage will be displayed and an audible signal will sound.
4. Turn key in ignition to position “2”
5. Press the up / buttons until the service menu appears.
6. Press cluster illumination button (1) once. The Oil Type menu is displayed.
7. Use the and buttons to select the oil used for the service.
8. Press the up / buttons to confirm. The display will show: “Reset Oil Confirmation. Push R-Button for 3 seconds”.
9. Press and hold the cluster illumination button (1) for 3 seconds. The message “Service confirmed” is displayed.